Sometimes groups benefit from bringing someone in for a specific purpose. Catching a breath of fresh air, a different perspective, can be incredibly refreshing and life-giving.
With that in mind, I hope to be a resource for small groups, local churches or faith communities, and other groups who think my experience and approach could be helpful.
I do not have any pre-determined or “canned” services in this area – I want to meet with you and discuss what you are wanting. Once we’ve established your needs, and your desired outcomes, we determine a plan of action. Then we get busy.
I have provided interactive workshops and trainings, weekend retreats, and individual meetings where I join you and your group during your regularly scheduled gatherings.
Topics I’ve addressed in these settings have included:
- Couple relationships and intimacy
- Spiritual formation and spiritual disciplines
- Contemplative spirituality
- Sexuality (identity, orientation, behavior, addiction)
- Leadership dynamics (within leadership as well as between leadership and larger community)